Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Famous people and their quotes. Part eighteen.

                                         Albert Einstein.

Source of image:

https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/image-photo/sete-france-september-21-2014-graffiti-222603919?src=7Ka4Cx0UUE6H7kmDb1C9Rg-2-1

SETE, FRANCE  - SEPTEMBER 21, 2014: Graffiti portrait of Albert Einstein - famous physicist of the 20 century on the wall of Sete, south of France.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?”

“I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share, it is time to go. I will do it elegantly.”

“Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But there is no doubt in my mind that the lion belongs with it even if he cannot reveal himself to the eye all at once because of his huge dimension. We see him only the way a louse sitting upon him would.”

“I regard class differences as contrary to justice and, in the last resort, based on force.”

“Everybody is a genius.”

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

Source of information:

https://www.biography.com/people/albert-einstein-9285408

No comments:

Post a Comment