Saturday, September 1, 2018

Famous people and their quotes. Part twenty eight.

                                                      Pablo Picasso.

Source of image:

https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/image-vector/cubist-great-painter-face-portrait-painting-533658418?src=DbjDgkVQwldGyTRtM6PUZg-1-5

cubist great painter face portrait painting

“When I was as old as these children, I could draw like Raphael, but it took me a lifetime to learn to draw like them.”

“It has often been said that an artist should work for himself, for the love of art, and scorn success. It's a false idea. An artist needs success. Not only in order to live, but primarily so that he can realize his work.”

“Accidents, try to change them - it's impossible. The accidental reveals man.”

“Everyone wants to understand art. Why not try to understand the songs of a bird?”

“People who try to explain pictures are usually barking up the wrong tree.”

“When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk, you'll end up as the pope.' Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.”

“Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.”  

Source of information:

https://www.biography.com/people/pablo-picasso-9440021

No comments:

Post a Comment