Sunday, February 19, 2023

Tales from childhood: Timothy and his mood.

“Hi! How are you?” Raymond asked Timothy.

“So, so, I have difficult moments in my life. Not all people can understand me.” Timothy answered.

“I can understand and accept you.” Raymond said.

“Thank you very much! You’re real friend!” Timothy said.

In general, some people noticed that Timothy really behaved in a strange way. He didn’t always understand where he was or didn’t remember what time it was.

Perhaps this was due to a misunderstanding of the surrounding people. Timothy was hard to hear the words about his appearance.

“Need to guide Timothy on the right path in life,” the wise Mrs. Anne thought.

“I hope that Timothy won’t behave like this anymore,” Sophie said.

Raymond’s niece also worried about Timothy’s behavior because she was a very sensitive child.

No comments:

Post a Comment