Thursday, July 30, 2026

Tales from childhood: Where is my inheritance?

Good time to you! I'm Timothy. I'm an orphan who lives in an orphanage, I'm a friend of one boy and a friend of Maria.

After my mother's murder, I live with my friends. If necessary, we protect each other and come to each other's aid in difficult times.

"You don't have any relatives at all?" someone asked me.

"Yes, that's what happened to me." I said.

My late Mom never told me about father or her relatives. I wanted to ask her, but I didn't have time. Also, I didn't have any inheritance. Or rather, I did have one, but then it disappeared somewhere.

I was only able to keep a piece of my mother's clothing. This is my memory of her.

"I love you very much and miss you. I want to achieve justice."

No comments:

Post a Comment