Hi, readers! I'm just a resident of the orphanage where Maria and Timothy live. I'm their good friend. The three of us have a great time together, and no one says anything to us. It helps us orphans cope with loneliness.
We have teachers and educators, but these adults are very indifferent to us. For example, one woman, a young woman, often told us about her eight-year-old son, who was often sick. This child spent a month every two months on sick leave with his mother.
"My child needs me, he has a high fever and hospitalized! Now he needs me more than you troubled teenagers!" the teacher said these words every time.
At such moments, Maria remained in charge, but Timothy and I were able to afford to leave the orphanage.
The other teachers didn't react to our behavior. But one day, an old security guard caught us and wouldn't let us outside. Maybe that was for the best, because it was very cold out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment