Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Latvia.

I was in this country for about twelve hours. My family and me stayed in Riga airport between our flights.

When we entered the airport we wanted to be in the other part of building but we couldn't go there. So my family and me stayed in small part of Riga airport. In cafe we ate food. Several hours later I felt tired.

In the evening cafe was closed. We slept on hard chairs without pillows and blankets. Also we walked in this airport. It seemed that we were in this place alone. But in airport were two men.

At early morning we flew  by plane. I was very hungry and tired. But now I know enough about Latvia.

Several years ago I read that Latvia was "the most unhappy country in the world". These words were partly true.

I think that I will remember hours in Riga for the rest of my life.

Source of image:

http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/latvia-flag-blowing-in-the-wind-35003828?st=67c85a7


No comments:

Post a Comment