Saturday, March 25, 2023

Tales from childhood: Timothy's events.

Timothy loved alone in the apartment. His wife left left him there, after what happened to him. Timothy lived in this apartment, and his sister lived on the next street.

He enjoyed the freedom in this place, he did what he wanted, invited different people, came when it was convenient for him.

"You're so funny again!" Raymond said.

"Yesterday I had a good rest. I invited guests who accepted my appearance, they were cheerful women." Timothy said.

"You be careful with them. And with fun, too." Raymond said.

"Yes, sometimes I laugh too loudly." Timothy said.

Once Timothy came to visit Raymond and decided to stay there for a few days.

Raymond and Maria had a serious talk with him during those days.

Timothy complained about other things they might never understand.

"I hope Timothy is doing well." Mrs. Anne said.

"I hope for this, too." Sophie's granny said.

No comments:

Post a Comment