Thursday, March 30, 2023

Tales from childhood: Wise person.

It was a simple day. Mrs. Anne decided to talk with Timothy.

"Good afternoon!" Timothy said.

"Hello, Timothy!" Mrs. Anne said.

Then they started talking about everything. The old woman shared her life experience with the young man.

"I saw many different things in my life. Tell me about yourself." Mrs. Anne said.

"I'm a kind young man. My sister Maria and her husband Raymond are my family." Timothy said.

"Very good! These people support you. It's important." Mrs. Anne said with smile.

Later Mrs. Anne's daughter started talking with them, too.

"You're a very charming person." she said.

Sophie and Angela understood about surprise for Timothy. Mrs. Anne decided to be kind with him.

Source of image:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/original-illustration-portrait-young-man-without-710940883



No comments:

Post a Comment