Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tales from childhood: Cool trip!

Good evening, dear people! What's new in your life? How did you spend your time?

It's me, Mr. H. About two months ago I wanted to go to the south with my family. There are beaches with the sea, warm sun, all the people around are happy and enjoying their vacation.

"I hope we can go to a warm city this year and relax there," I told my wife.

But then it turned out we couldn't go to the seaside this year. So my wife, son, and I decided to go to countryside. That's a fun way to relax, too. We can go into the woods, watch animals, and eat vegetables...

"We can go on vacation somewhere else." I said.

"Great idea!" my son said happily.

"Yes, I like it," my wife agreed.

Our summer vacation in the village was actually very interesting. My son and I went fishing, and my wife went to the market and bought a lot of necessary things. Also, we met new people.

Source of image:

https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/image-illustration/rural-landscape-field-trees-grass-ecologically-2752697551?trackingId=b75bb627-8cdb-4d3e-813d-1facec0d29cc&listId=searchResults



No comments:

Post a Comment