Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mammals of Wyoming.

I wrote about birds of Wyoming. Now I write about mammals, another type of animals.

Sometimes I can see mammals on the streets. Example, the hares. In winter, traces of these animals are visible on snow. In Wyoming there are several types of hares. White-tailed Jackrabbit, Black-tailed Jackrabbit, Snowshoe Hare, Mountain Cottontail, Desert Cottontail, Eastern Cottontail. They are similar to each other.

Also in the state, live more big mammals, horses, Elks, Mooses, deer, Bisons, Goats. They are Herbivores. While walking I can see animals near the forest. Large herbivores are very beautiful!

Carvivores live in Wyoming, too. Bears, wolves, foxes, Long-tailed Weasels, Coyotes. But they are living in wild nature. Sometimes I can see them on TV.

P.S. I think that in our state has rich fauna.


No comments:

Post a Comment