Saturday, June 13, 2015

Malta.

Malta is an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It stays between Italy and North Africa. Malta is the first country where I was abroad. After the end of my elementary school we travelled to Malta to study English language.

The Mediterranean Sea is the first sea which I saw. I was just ten years old. I have very good memoried about it!

Spring and summer on island are warm. People can swim in the sea or in pool. At the beginning fall there was also hot weather. Blue sky and bright sun can make your mood better.

On Malta I began learning English and understand mathematics. But in that time I learned in Russian school. I found new friends and good teachers. It was very good practice for me. Just we missed our usual things such as food and weather.

My first fly by plane was on Malta. We lived there for eight months. It was really nice!

Source of image:

http://www.istockphoto.com/vector/malta-flag-23624419?st=50b46d8


No comments:

Post a Comment