Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Tales from childhood: Antique toys.

"I have a teddy bear that my grandmother gave me!" Natalie said.

Then she proudly showed the old toy. The teddy bear really looked old because it had been played with a lot. Also, the little bear was dressed in a costume of that time.

"First, my granny gave this toy to my Mom, and my mother gave the teddy bear to me." Natalie added.

Sophie and her friends were already big, so they didn't play with toys much anymore. Teenagers gave them to relatives and friends. In those families, small children played with toys.

One day, Sophie and her classmates went on an excursion to the toy museum. There they saw toys from the century before last and antique dolls, too.

Source of image:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/vintage-toy-racing-cars-on-white-1360156094



No comments:

Post a Comment